How do I use Team/Activity Rosters?
Students are added to preliminary rosters in a number of ways.
- Student checks sport or activity interest upon account creation - Basic Schools (premium schools need sport selected and PPE approved)
- Student checks sport or activity of interest in the account profile - Basic Schools (premium schools need sport selected and PPE approved)
- Parent/Student/AD/AS/AT/AC checks box on PPE or Activities forms overview - After forms have been approved
- AD/AS/AT/AC checks sport or activity interest in Edit Student via student-centric page - Basic Schools (premium schools need sport selected and PPE approved)
Students are added to official rosters in a number of ways.
- AD/AS/Coach adding team selection in PPE or Activity Forms via left hand index card - After forms have been approved
- AD/AS adding the team in Eligibility - Basic Schools (premium schools need sport selected and PPE approved prior to adding to eligibility)
You add them through the preliminary roster by clicking on the preliminary roster and checking the team you wish to add them to.
You can also add them via the Athletic or Activity forms grid views.
The preliminary rosters will show all students regardless of form completion status. Once added to an official roster their form status will show as eligible or ineligible based on whether they have completed all forms or not.
You can only see the rosters you have head coach permissions for and can only remove students from teams on PPE that you have permissions for. You can request to the AD that a student be added to any teams via the request link on the main PPE grid.
If the user icon to the left of the student's name, it means they have not selected your sport as one of interest so you do not have access to add them to your team. Clicking on the iconwill allow you to send the AD a request to add the student to that team. The AD does that with the Sports icon to the left of the student’s name in their Athletic Forms grid view.
Here are reasons a student may not be showing on the main forms grid.
If a student has not set a valid grad year in their account settings, they will not show on the PPE Admin grid View.If a student has not chosen a sport or Activity of interest on their PPE overview page, they will not show on the PPE Admin grid View.If a student has not started any forms, they will not show on the PPE Admin grid View.If forms have been pending staff approval for more than 60 days and no other action has been taken on the forms, and no forms are complete, the student will not show on the PPE Admin grid View.If no action has been taken by parent or student on forms that have been started but are not yet pending staff approval the student will fall off the grid after 30 days. They will reappear once a new action is taken on the forms by either the parent or student.Students can be searched for at any time in the search above the forms grid to be taken to their forms overview page.